If you would like to make a general donation, or donate to a scheme in particular, you can send the amount through Crossed Cheques or Demand Draft favouring Thuravoor Mahakshethra Bhakthajana Samithi. Donations can also be made though NEFT/RTGS/Fund Transfer favouring Secretary, Thuravoor Mahakshethra Upadesaka Samithi.


Will Update Soon...




Crossed Cheques and DDs to be sent to the following address:

Thuravoor Mahakshethra Upadesaka Samithi Thuravoor P.O., Cherthala, Alappuzha,Kerala,India.